HELPING YOU PREPARE FOR INTERVIEWS
When invited for an interview, the focus will be on your past experiences and accomplishments, as well as your suitability for a role with us. Throughout the interview we’ll be looking for the qualities and characteristics needed for the role. The interview will last approximately 30 minutes.
HOW TO PREPARE
Know more about Assesment Preperation
- Do your homework. We encourage you to learn as much as you can about the company, the job you’ve applied for, and our products. The more you know about us, the better prepared and confident you will be in the interview.
- Review your CV and application. Think about the questions we’re likely to ask you and which experiences you want to share. All interviewers will ask questions related to the job you’ve applied for, and some may include questions about key behaviours and qualities.
- Review the job description. Why are you interested in the role? Why do you think you are a good fit? What do you have to offer us? What success stories do you want to share?
- Make the most of the interview process. We want to ensure our interviews are a two-way process as an opportunity for you to find out more about us, the role, and whether we’re the right company for you and for us to explore your suitability with our business. Think about any questions you might want to ask.
- Bring a copy of your CV. Maintain good eye contact with your interviewer and look interested – body language makes a difference! Make sure you know where your interview will be held and allow plenty of time to get there. Don't forget to let us know if you’re unable to attend, or if you’re running late.
- Above all, be yourself. Remember, we want you to do well at the interview.